Friday, June 3, 2011

AFTERMATH :)



"And I find myself here on my knees again. Caught up in grace like an avalanche. Nothing compares to this love" 

Last night's worship experience was overwhelming. God never fails to overwhelm me. <3 Sobrang daming tao. Grabe lang. After seeing all those hands raised for the Lord.. After hearing all those shouts to lift up His name... After seeing those people take a stand for Jesus... After being that point of difference in the midst of a world full of sin. (Hello, nasa Cubao kami HAHA) It showed me na there's still hope for the Philippines to be the nation God designed it to be.. a nation that will love Him from the inside out. :) 


Ay ewan, dami kong sinasabi... basta sobrang overwhelming!!! <3


Last night. From Hillsong's twitter. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment