Tuesday, June 28, 2011

JUNE 28, `11.

I finally got rid of the cement and crutches that's bugged me for the past 2 weeks. Haha. It was a long process though. :| We arrived at the Orthopedic Center around 6am and I had my xray at around 10am (yuh, the queue was so long and the system was so slow it lasted for hours sadibwclibweolqhskbqlof @_@). The check-up proper happened at around 11:30am. Mga 12nn na kami nakalabas ng hospital. And yung check-up didn't even last kahit 5mins. Grabe lang. :| The doctor just said na okay na yung paa ko, wag bigyan ng sobrang force at pwede nakong magsapatos. Then that's it. Doctor of few words, huh? :))


We got home at 1pm. Then I slept. I woke up mga 4:30 na. Rakenrol, absent ako. Di bale, at least di na ko pilay. Yeahthat'sourgrapingforsure. =))


Asdfghjkl, end of post. :)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment