Saturday, August 6, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALYSSA!

Well, it's August 6... my cousin's supposed to be a year old today. But sadly, she left too early. :( Anyway, while I was at school, I celebrated her birthday with me, myself and I during my school break. I just sat at the corner of the classroom and sang the happy birthday song while staring at the cupcake-na-may-nakatusok-na-lollipop-kasi-wala-akong-mabiling-candle that I bought for her. It was really sad. My tita went home from the States two weeks ago. If only she had survived her heart complication, maybe I would be able to hug and carry her now. But I believe that God had greater plans, it may hurt, but it'll be for the best.


I just hope that those people who plan to abort their babies change their freakin' minds. Kasi there are some mommies who's willing to give up everything just for their babies to live. Masakit yung gusto mong magkaanak  tapos kinuha sayo yung bata. Tapos kayo, gumawa-gawa kayo tas ipapalaglag niyo. :| Sorry, but that's just so unfair. :(


Anyway, this is a repost of the poem I wrote for Alyssa when she left...


--------
Pwedeng Walang Title?
August 13, 2010

Isang daing, ibulong sa langit ang aking hiling
Umabot ba sa ulap ang ningning, kislap na pinagkait sa akin
Panahon na upang tanggapin, ngunit di maiwasang sariwain
Hamon nga ba ng panahon ang along hatid ng malakas na hangin

Maaabot pa ba ang talang tanaw
Di man lang naabutan, biglang sumikat ang araw
May matitira pa ba sa mga luhang sawi
Bakas ng kahapon, lahat ng nalabi

Lilipas ang lahat
Matatanaw muli ang liwanag
Sana'y may sapat pang lakas
Upang maaninag ang makinang mong sinag

Angkinin man ang sakit
Tumulo man lahat ng luha
May ginhawa ring hatid ang bukas
Mauunawa rin ang pakay ng May-Akda
----------


This is the weird thing I made for her :))
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALYSSA! >:D<
Ate Abby loves you!  Say hi to Daddy and Ate/Kuya for me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment