Monday, August 15, 2011

O-KAAAAAY.

So it's Monday again. Midterm's not yet over pero nagquiz na ulit kami sa Zoology. Having quizzes every meeting's not a bad idea, lessons don't pile up and that's great. But seriously, it's draining. :| The schedule's supposed to be a lecture-lab-then-quiz-every-other-meeting pattern. But with our professor, it's a lecture-quiz-lecture-again-then-lab-then-lecture-every-meeting. It's really tiring. 


Today, we got to skin a frog. I hate frogs. Ayoko ng palaka at butiki. Bakit ba sila nagexist? Bakit ba palaka pa yung kelangan iddisect? :|  It really scared the hell out of me. Ngayon palang yata ako nangatog mula nung tumapak ako ng college. Di naman talaga ako maarte, ayoko lang talaga. But obviously, I had no choice. The frog looked like it was picked out from the streets. Like those seen in dark corners during night time. The ones that will make you jump due to epic fright. The skin was so cold, even though I had gloves, it still felt like I was touching it with my bare hands. It was awful. Oh seriously... why frogs??? 


Okay, I have to stop ranting 'cause I need to sleep right now. I've been sleep deprived for a week already... And I think I can still smell the frog's formalin up to now... Yes I know I'm delusional. So yeah, random whatever for today zzzz.


Up to now, I'm still not convinced that this thing's dead. :|

No comments:

Post a Comment