Monday, August 6, 2012

AUGUST SIX.



She's supposed to be 2 years old now. It's been two freaking years since my first cousin was born. Two years rin since she died. The thought of it would be forever sad. I mean, it can never be a happy thought. But hi there Alyssa, I just want you to know that I will never get tired thinking of you. I will think of you forever. It's my pact with myself. A lot could have been different if you lived, we'd be playing by now. I'd be babysitting you while Tita's attending church. It will be very different. But I guess God really had other plans. Plans which I may never understand. It's still painful but I know He only wanted the best for you that's why inunahan mo kami diyan sa Heaven. Anyway, Happy Birthday. I love you baby girl. I wish you'd call me by name when I get there. Take care of Daddy for us, alright? I love you both. I WILL THINK OF YOU FOREVER. THAT'S A PROMISE. :")





No comments:

Post a Comment