Sunday, December 30, 2012

THIS WILL REMAIN. 1/4

FAITH
Sometimes I have so little. Sometimes I have so much. This year, my faith had fluctuated so much.. but at least it didn't die. That's still good news, right? You know, I gotta keep it because there are gonna be times where in it's gonna be all you have. Faith. It's believing in the things you don't see.. smell.. taste.. experience. How is it possible? People have this tendency of only wanting things they could understand. Because.. really.. why would you want a thing you don't understand? That's absurd... and confusing. But you see, I like to believe in things. I like to believe that there is good in the bad. That there is happy in the sad. That there's joy in pain. Sunshine in the rain. Yeah, I've watched too much television dramas.. But faith? This is the belief that even in inconsistencies, inevitabilities, and inconspicuousness.. there is hope. And I like to believe that.

No comments:

Post a Comment