Tuesday, January 1, 2013

YEAR END POST... YUP.


Another year. Oh goodness, time just flies so fast. Sometimes, I really couldn't catch up. Oh well, seems like I really lost my creative juices this year. But anyway, this has been an annual habit, I've been doing this since I was 14.. So yeah, here goes my 2012 year-end post..

--
"Five hundred twenty five thousand six hundred minutes.
Five hundred twenty five thousand moments so dear...
How do you measure a year in a life?"

Hi. It's hard to describe a whole year. Words just can't justify the epic-ness of those 366 days that had just passed. I would like to express every emotion I felt, to describe every smile, every frown or whatevers but I'll just fall out of words so I won't even try. Oh well, all I know is that my 2012 started with pain. I remember January being a very emotional month for me. I had misunderstandings with a LOT of people. It was frustrating because the year was only starting and I already had messy relationships. I was 18 and I was just starting to figure out how to grow up. Like, really grow up.


Anyway, last year had basically been about relationships, and ministry, and family, and school stuff, and young adult fictions, and fandom fanfictions, and fangirling, and staying up late, and coffee addiction. What's new? I don't know actually. People always tell me to explore life more. To not get stuck by the things that I'm used to. They said that my life lacked thrill and that I've been doing the same things all over I again. They we're basically bored with my life. But seriously, what do they want me to do? Party all night at clubs? Drink alcohol whenever exam weeks end? Go skydiving? Ride rollercoasters? Eat wherever my friends drag me and waste money on fatty burgers drowning with cheese? Sorry, but I won't. Because, as boring as it may seem, I am actually content with these things. Simply because these "boring things" basically define my life. Sorry not sorry. 

Going back to the pain the first half of this year caused me.. All I can say is that I learned. Couldn't be more thankful for the pain. Couldn't be more thankful to God for getting me through. And couldn't be more proud of myself that I had survived. I can finally say that I grew up... maybe not so much, maybe a little bit, but at least I did.

Looking forward... I am stoked yet intensely terrified about this new year. The first quarter will be all about completing my requirements for college graduation. Yes, I'm already a 4th year BS Psychology student. How did that happen? Oh well, time rockets, no way we could chase it. Then after that, I must need to find a job. For me to be able to buy a new guitar, collect fictional books, eat froyo everyday, and store Dutchmill in the fridge give back to my family after sending me to school and feeding me good food for nineteen years now. 

Everything will change this year, I know. I need to learn how to grow up more. This time, not a little bit, and fast. This will be a challenge for sure, added up to the fact that I will be turning twenty and growing up's actually been kind of mandatory already. I like challenges, they reveal me. And I like being revealed, especially to myself. So yeaH.. I welcome you 2013, with open arms willing to give you a big monster hug, lezz do dizz! :)

--

Thank you portion kasi feeling ko artista ako.

God. YOU KNOW EVERYTHING. YOU ALREADY. I LOVE YOU.

Family. "My family is the most important persons in my life." (Janina San Miguel, 2008) I just love you so much and I'll give back this year, "this I promise you". (NSYNC, 2000) Need I say more? Wag na! Hahaha.

Churchmates. 
*Substance CYF (and all the people in it), you've taught me so much last year and I thank you so much for merely existing. There were tough times, but they surely were necessary. "You've made me stronger by breaking my heart." (Regine Velasquez, 1995) I love you so much it hurts. :)
*Sunday School High School Students. You give me joy every Sunday. You give me hope in the future. Kahit lagi niyo kong innaway, love ko pa rin kayo. O wag kiligin, di ko pa rin kayo ililibre. :))
*Cellgroup Leaders. Sa mga naging cellgroup leader ko. Thank you, just... thank you. Alam niyo na yan. :)
*Cellgroup Babies. Blossom at Jaja, salamat dahil umaattend na kayo sa cellgroup natin. Haha. I hope that we'll grow more in the Lord this 2013. I hope that we'd be tigher and stronger hanggang sa mga panahong mag-nininang nako sa mga magiging anak niyo. Excited nako sa mga kasal niyo, ok? Hahaha love you both >:D<

"You will never know just how beautiful you are to me." (Ed Sheeran, 2011) 
-- Ex. Cf. Duy. Sean. Ate Myg. Kuya Patrick. Kuya Manny. Kuya Marlon. Naks special mention kayo. Hahahaha wala lang. Hi. Pa-hug :) Kayo rin Seanice, Patrick, Ameng, Paul. Miss ko na kayo. Haha. At pati sa bitches ko, Aileen, Johans, Jashen. Stay bitchy guys, love you mwah. :)) And to my brothers from other mothers, Bryan and Kuya Chester. Rock on. Haha

"Let's go crazy crazy crazy 'till we see the sun." (One Direction, 2011)
4PSY02. Di ko alam pano ako magsusurvive ng apat na taon sa college kung di kayo kaklase ko. Thanks for being crazy. And thanks for being weird, because normal is so mainstream. LeiDeIifAvuUloUzahh_26 loves you pfuuh! HAHAHAHA

"Hit me baby one more time." (Britney Spears, 1998) 
--Forgive me for the song choice, wala nako maisip ok. Hahahaha. 
Schoolmates. Thanks for making each school day awesome. Yung mga nagha-hi at nagha-hug sakin diyan sa catwalk, sa corridor, sa canteen, sa E-rod, sa kung san san... Thanks... hello. :)

And I could go on and on and on pero tinatamad nako magsulat kaya ishoshortcut ko na lang.. Hahaha...

Sa lahat ng kaibigan at fans ko, ily all. Stay awesome and don't forget to drink your vitamins everyday! And always remember that if you "take a little time baby, you'll see the butterflies colors.. yeah yeah yeah, there's a rainbow always after the rain." (Southborder, whenever they wrote the song) Mwahugs ok bye. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment