Saturday, June 11, 2011

TEACH ME HOW TO KNEEL, WHEN I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FEEL.

This is weird. 


Just a few days ago, I was so excited to go back to school,.The feeling was euphoric. I was so high, weirdly excited, the hey-i-really-am-excited-i-want-to-go-to-school-right-now-yes-like-NOW kind of feeling... that kind of stuff. And now, I'm scared, weirdly scared. This is 3rd year. All subjects except Nihonggo1... they're all majors. The thought really scares me. 3rd year means.... This is it. No turning back. I have to stay focused. After all, I have to improve my grades this semester, I really really do. I kind of flunked last sem. :( I really don't know what to feel. :| This is my greatest fear. The future. @_@


But I know this one fact: I want to write. I'm gonna finish Psych. I hope to. I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment