Tuesday, November 1, 2011

:D

I think this is the happiest rant I ever wrote here. Hahaha so yeah. As a friend.. I am fond of giving everything I am capable of giving to the people that matter. Yeah. to those who "matter". I mean, even if it costs me... a lot. Oh wait.. This is not just a rant about money or stuff or whatever that depicts materialistic-ness... This is a post about me getting ecstatic due to being convinced that everything I give, every effort I lay down, every second I waste.. doesn't end up in vain.


I mean I don't have to see excessive.. uh... grand proofs that I am appreciated. I have my own ways of noticing those kind of things and even if you don't shove your proofs to my face.., I mean I'm insecure most of the time but hell yeah, I'm sure I can cleary see it now. I'm sorry it took me so long though. hehe.


So I thank you.. For making me feel appreciated. Yeah you.. Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment