Thursday, December 29, 2011

BREAK: BULLETS.

  • I've been spending my Christmas break with a lot of books. I just can't find anything more worthwhile to do. 
  • Busy lahat. My friends are having time with their families so it's kinda off to meddle with their schedules. Ang saya magtime alone. Seryoso, walang sarcasm na kasama. Haha
  •  I've become a very huge (literally and figuratively hehe) fan of John Green and his novels and I'm very proud about it.
  • I will post mini-reviews about his books pag sinipag.
  • I still don't know if I will write a year-end post this year.
  • The next bullets will be weird random professions of love. Hahaha. 
  • I love my family, really. 
  • I love my relatives.
  • I love my bestfriend.
  • I love Substance.
  • I love my high school friends.
  • I love my college friends.
  • I am eccentric, oh yes, I am fully aware of that. Thank you.
  • Susulitin ko ang Christmas break. Tatlong libro pa!!
  • Kbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment