Sunday, June 17, 2012

TATAY.

Tatay.


Hi. You probably won't be able to read this. (I'm kinda confident that no one reads any of my posts hahaha) Oh well, I just want to greet you a Happy Father's Day. I hope you're doing well today. I know you've been experiencing a lot of problems right now. Your health condition is not that good, and your emotions are not that stable. I can see that you are not happy at this very moment. I hope that I can do something to make you feel better. But all I can think of is to just be there for you.. especially now. I know we don't have that much time to bond, it's as if our schedules just don't fit.. and even if we live under the same roof, it's still hard to have a quality time with you. But I really want to, believe me, I really want to bond with you.


After I graduate, when I already have a job perhaps, I promise to treat you and Nanay every pay day. I want us to go to the mall together, window shop together, watch movie together, and just be crazy while eating at our favorite fastfood chain. I want us to experience what other families experience. I don't want busyness to interfere with our family time.


I know our life is not that normal. You serve someone higher than any boss. I am so proud of you for that. I hope that you remain strong and just continue to do your work for Him. I believe that He will let you survive this challenge. Well, I don't want to make this thing long. I just want you to know that I love you, and that I probably don't say that a lot, but it's true, I do love you, Tatay.


Again, Happy Father's Day, Tatay! Smile. You deserve to be happy. :)

2 comments: